Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cure: Cocoa Butter

I'm sitting here on a sunday morning debating whether i should:
a. shower
b. go for a "run"
c. study for my midterm on tuesday

Today, and the last few days, I've been at a steady 158. The clothes that i bought this summer barely fit... and after sitting on a plastic tub... i fell straight through... scratching up my entire back and legs.

I did, however, just eat a banana for breakfast - in hopes of countering the entire medium pizza I ate last night!

however, I tried something new this week. I bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for the stretch marks on my sides.... and .... THEY ARE MOSTLY FADED ALREADY! I just noticed this morning!

It was an exciting morning.

I need to come up with a plan and stick to it. It's soooo hard. But every time I walk around campus i find myself being very envious of a guy who used to weight 230 -easy... but after studying abroad looks like he weight less than I do now. I mean.. amazing for him! He looks great... But how the hell did he do it?

Well.. he broke his bad habits, i'm assuming. he exercises, eats right, drinks lots of water... All of those things that people should do when they're trying to lose weight.

I want to lose weight because:

I want to feel better about myself
and i'm too poor to buy new clothes.

No comments: